Dear Cha Cha

Well, when I was 18 I met this guy and fell in love. We moved in together as soon as I graduated high school and spent 3 and a half years together. We had many ups and downs like most relationships do, but we always loved each other and worked through it. He became a part of my family and my parents and sisters loved him and he was always there to help them out. Unfortunately, I lost my good paying job and about a week after that I woke up to get him up for work and he was gone. I looked all over for him as he had no family close by and had junked his car 2 days before. I get text messages hours later letting me know he couldn’t handle the pressure (even though throughout our relationship he sporadically had jobs and I paid most the bills) and was on a bus. Wouldn’t answer the phone and I only found out he was going to California because he told my mom. A week and a half after that he wanted to come home, even though he went there to stay with a girl he met online. I helped him get home and things are good again, but was I crazy to take him back?

3 comments:

Queen of My Castle said...

Um...knowing what I know now, I would not have allowed him to come back. Pure foolishness

Anonymous said...

Gwerl let him stay where he's at!!! Pressure? So what changed in the short time that he left? And how long did he know this other woman before he moved away to stay with her?

ms_jeri_baby said...

Uhhhh... Yes.