Black American Princess BAPS

I was on facebook and my best friend Kiana sent me a link of our favorite movie BAPS...Oh My goodness we used to live for this movie. We were so silly we knew this whole movie line for line. I hate that this movie was so underrated but it was so much fun to watch. Halle will always have a place in my heart because of this movie as well as the chick that played her BFF, Natalie Deselle. This movie came out in 1997 two years after our senior year in High School.
Jeez, the nostalgia damn near brought me to tears.

This was our ultimate favorite part

"BABY WE GOT THIS"....BOOOOOYAHHHHHHHHH

Natalie Deselle recently took a role in Madea's Big Happy Family as a controlling and disrespectul wife who later gets a wake up call when her mother passes away to honor her husband and cherish him.

HALLE......well HALLE has been here there and everywhere....HALLE BERRY is a household name. I think if we were to ask or to inquire about her biggest accomplishment thus far, she would say its definitely her 3 year old daughter Nahla.  In other news, her ex husband Eric Benet, just remarried Prince's ex Manuela Testiolini. Story Here

WHAT MOVIE MAKES YOU REMINISCE ABOUT YOUR HIGHT SCHOOL YEARS?

No comments: