WHY MUST I CRY

ITS THURSDAY FOLKS.................SO LET THE SHENANIGANS BEGAN ..............

soooooo...yeah, I really have no words. READ MORE and THANK ME LATER


Khia better watch out cus SHA QUAY QUAY of STANKALOT Records is coming for that azz

He is so getting on my nerves with them perched azz lips...UGH

#THIS

Aint nobody JEALOUS of your wack azz tattoo...

Short men can JUMP
Looking away!


I know this is making your Moms so proud of you!

After long thought, and all jokes aside... he may be paraplegic

Jessie-KA and her eyeliner features

 WHY ARE YOU SO SURPRISED ALL THE TIME....A HA HA HA

NOPE! 
Girl..they cant tell you NOTHIN!

*crying

Americas Got Talent

Just aint gon never be shyt huh?

                                                   DIY (Do It Yourself) Lace fronts 
                                                 

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

Just wow...every time I thought the pics couldn't get worse...they DID!

smh

just...dead!

Anonymous said...

I HATECHU CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA